Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September

Brian and Matt finally brought home their school pictures. I'm not sure how long they had been sitting in their backpacks, but they've been pulled out and hung up on the wall. I think my brothers are pretty handsome.
Matty Boy
He's in high-school now. I can't believe it.


Brian's Senior Picture. This picture will be on the wall for the rest of his life....unless we move. Good thing it looks good.


Brian finally got his Eagle! He's worked hard and we're proud of him for getting it done. It was nice of all of his family and friends to come and share this special night with him.


Grandma Farnworth came over a week or so ago and helped us can peaches. I always wondered how it was done but never had the chance to do it with mom. It was fun to spend time with Dad and Grandma. I think she had a good time


Dad and his favorite apron that he purchased when we went to Europe. He thinks he's pretty funny. When the ward boys come around on Fast Sunday to do fast offerings they think it's pretty funny when Dad opens the door in this little number. They even asked to take a picture the last time they came over. I probably should hide it.......


All of our beautiful peaches are now in cans. When we were done with the peaches from our tree Dad bought a big box of peaches from one of the fruit stands on the side of the road and they canned most of those too. I can't wait to eat them!


Dad and Grandma had a good time together. Yes, they did most of the work and I'm pretty sure they enjoyed every minute of it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It's about time this Farnworth Family blog was updated... I check it every single day and nothing! :)
Yay - thanks for posting some pictures! Miss you guys!!!
Stacy

Jen&Joe said...

I am surprised grandma let you take a picture.. she always gets mad when ever i try to take one of her.. Great post miss you guys